Tabata is 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest, repeated for 4 rounds. With this version, we're gonna hit smaller muscle groups for a more targeted workout. Start with circuit 1. Do 20 on, 10 off for 4 minutes, then rest 1 min and move to the next one.
1. Chair Dips - working your triceps
2. Lateral Raises - working your shoulders (use light dumbbells or 2 water bottles)
3. Donkey Kicks - working your glutes (alternate R and L every 20 seconds)
4. Standing Side Kicks - working your lateral hip stabilizers (alternate R and L every 20 seconds)
5. Seated Knee Tucks - working your abs and hip flexors